Every class starts with breathing practices to free up the respiratory muscles and to free tension. We then practice a range of movements that “map” patterns of movement we use everyday, thereby strengthening these movements.
This is a very simple approach to yoga that applies to all ages and all levels of ability.
Even if you are very athletic you may suffer from a recurring niggle. This is because the body compensates when it doesn’t move freely. By slowly and carefully moving in a healthier and safer way we can re-educate the body.
Blocks are provided. Please bring a non-slip mat and a blanket to support the knees and for the final relaxation.
- Chinnor Village Hall – Mondays 11.00 am – 12.30 (mixed ability class) and
- 1.00- 2.30pm specifically for Beginners or those suffering from injury
- Feb 25th, March 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th (5 weeks)
Cost for 5 weeks = £35 or £9 per session to drop -in
- Wesley Methodist Church, High Wycombe – Wednesdays 6.15 – 7.30 pm
- Feb 27th, March 6th, 13th, 20th (4 weeks)
Cost for 4 weeks = £26 or £8 per session to drop in