At Last! Back to Chinnor Village Hall -Monday 7th June.
- Chinnor Village Hall: Mondays at 11 – 12.30 and 1.30 – 3pm
- Last class of the summer term = 12th July
- A few morning classes in August. Autumn term begins on 6th September
- £48 for the term or £10 drop -in if space
***Capacity limited to due safe distancing between students. Park in the rear carpark and I will let you into the small hall at 10.50 am/ 1.20 pm.
A lovely bright room with very good ventilation. Entry and exit is through the double glass doors shown in the first photo, which lead directly to the rear carpark. Toilets are through a side door to the left of the mats in the second photo. Yellow “dots” will be placed on the floor so that you can lay your yoga mat on top of a dot and know that you are at a safe distance from other students, and from me!
These are mixed ability classes but, being small, I can differentiate my teaching so as to help those with specific concerns.
- Virtual class on Wednesdays mornings from 10.30 – 12.00.
- June 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, July 7th and 14th
- £5 per session
This is a restorative yoga class in which you can move slowly and truly relax in the comfort of your own home. Being able to use cushions, pillows and blankets to find comfort can really help. We can also practice a range of breathing techniques that may not be sensible in a face- to- face group session at present. We explore mindful meditation techniques.
Cost of Chinnor Class + Zoom class = £12 per week
**Wear comfortable clothing. A blanket/cushion helps to protect knees and is useful for the final relaxation.